Shopper Marketing Senior Analyst
Job Title: Shopper Marketing Senior Analyst
Location: White Plains, NY
Category: Marketing / Communications
Does the status quo bore you? Do you defy convention? Are you excited by life's possibilities? If so, you are the perfect candidate to help fuel our consumer's passion for what's next. Whether it's partnering with Kroger to create a breakthrough digital shopper experience or designing the next gaming activation for Mtn Dew & Doritos we need talented marketers like you to join our family!
PepsiCo is looking for a creative, results-oriented Shopper Marketing Senior Analyst who thrives in a fast-paced, innovative environment to lead the strategic development and execution of account-specific marketing programming to drive Mtn Dew's volume, net revenue and equity with our largest enterprise customers.
- Wire and collaborate with the Mtn Dew brand team to develop shopper activation plans across all enterprise customers, driving incremental growth and return on investment.
- Lead agency team to deliver best in class consumer facing activations and ROI.
- Complete post program analysis to determine ROI and implications in an effort to improve future programs.
- A minimum of 3 years prior Marketing experience
- Prior Customer management/Account management experience
- Creative agency management experience, and expertise developing and executing promotions is required
- Prior experience leveraging consumer insights to develop effective marketing programs and campaigns
- Preferred: Prior Marketing experience within consumer packaged goods
- Strong team leadership and talent development skills
- Strong marketing background, brand marketing experience an asset.
- Intellectual curiosity including a strong desire to dig into the data and draw implications.
- A collaborative leader who can bring together multiple stakeholders and identify the win:win.
- Must demonstrate professional maturity - ability to manage up/down, strong interpersonal skills for interaction with internal/external senior leaders
- Strong Collaboration and Project Management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate, communicate and influence in a matrix environment.
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 116164BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.