Six Sigma Consultant - Optum Global Services - Telecommute(Job Number:708934)
No industry is moving faster than health care. And no organization is better positioned to lead health care forward. We need attention to every detail with an eye for the points no one has considered. The rewards for performance are significant. You'll help improve the health of millions. And you'll do your life's best work.(sm)
Are you a subject matter expert using Six Sigma methodology to deliver outstanding results? Would you enjoy working in a culture that values integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance? Assist us with strategic initiatives crossing business teams and operating groups as a Six Sigma Black Belt by championing the development and implementation of continuous quality improvement projects as part of our Continuous Process Improvement team.
This role is primarily responsible for Health Care domain consulting in the area of process re-engineering. This will be a client interfacing role and would demand candidate to possess excellent client relationship management skills, communication skills, stakeholder management apart from hands on experience of consulting clients on process re-engineering.
Consultants in the RE team are required to be highly mobile and deliver significant end-to-end improvements on strategic and operational projects.
- Conducts business assessments and discovery to identify top focus areas for clients
- Lead and participate in high impact re-engineering projects emerging out of discovery assessments or otherwise
- Lead and drive Discover - Design - Deploy lifecycle of re-engineering projects
- Set up priorities for process improvements across re-engineering assignments
- Ensures that re-engineering objectives, specific goals, measures, and metrics are established
- Adopt, leverage and build re-engineering methodologies and tools to deliver results
- Works closely with clients, stakeholders and cross functional teams plan and lead projects
- Ensure timely project communication at all levels of stakeholders and the business organization as appropriate
- Providing thought leadership to the project team
- Understanding Corporate score card and critical organizational level financial metrics
- Developing strategic insights and recommendations on the basis of the research conducted
- Communicates key lessons learned and best practices from process re-engineering projects and develop case studies to be utilized as re-engineering collaterals
- Stays up to date in the application of process improvement tools and techniques and relevant benchmarking data for related organizations
- Share Best practices from within and outside the organization / industry / domain and provide recommendations for implementing them
- Collaborate with senior leadership in organization-building activities such as response to RFP’s / RFI’s and growing client accounts, etc.
Job Six Sigma
Primary Location US-MD-Rockville
Other Location United States
Organization OGS Shared Services
Number of Openings 4