Universal Health Services
|Location:||JAMAICA PLAIN, MA US Northeast|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Minimum Education Required:||Master's Degree|
|Skills:||Health Care -> Behavioral Health, Social Work/Case Management
The following are the job requirements for the Social
• Masters Degree in Social Work/Counseling with appropriate licensure or license eligible
• Experience preferred working in an inpatient hospital or mental health setting.
• Must possess knowledge and skills necessary to interact compassionately and appropriately with patients on a regular basis.
• Strong assessment and treatment skills.
• Exceptional organizational skills and ability to set priorities.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effective orally and in writing.
• Exemplary professionalism with respect to confidentiality.
• Strong interpersonal skills enabling effective team collaboration.
• Demonstrates ability to understand the role of social worker in a complex, fast-paced inpatient environment.
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.