Software Build Specialist
Location:Uxbridge, England, United Kingdom
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video
What You'll Do
You will be working as a member of the development team responsible for developing Cisco's leading collaboration products.
We operate a continuous integration pipeline which you will be responsible for developing and maintaining.
We are looking for people who enjoy working in a very fast paced team, learning something new every day.
We offer a very competitive salary based on experience as well as excellent benefits.
These positions are in our R&D centres in Uxbridge or Feltham, United Kingdom.
Who You’ll Work With
You will work as a member of the successful collaboration product development team who are industry world leaders in developing collaboration technology. We are looking to grow our application, system and security teams working on a wide range of products including our leading scalable Cisco meeting server portfolio. You'll gain a unique opportunity to gain a wide range of experience in networking, video and collaboration technologies along with the continuous development, integration and deployment of our product line
Who You Are
You’ll need to have hands-on experience in some or all of the following
- Configuration Management
- Build Environment Development and Management
- Virtual Machine Deployment and Management
- Continuous Deployment/Integration Pipelines
- Cisco UCS Server Technology
- Bash and Python Scripting
The minimum requirements for the role are:
- Strong written & verbal communication skills,
- Ability to multi-task and solve complex problems
- Ability to self-motivate with a strong desire to learn, and ability to be flexible
- Proven track record of learning new technologies and features on own initiative
- A demonstrable passion for technology and software development
- Excellent mathematical or scientific qualifications, with a flair for applying scientific approach to problem solving
The following skills would be highly advantageous:
- Jenkins, Git, BitBucket, VMWare, AWS, Docker
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.