Software Developer II - Bensenville, IL or La Crosse, WI(Job Number:711800)
It takes courage to find out how good you can be.
At Optum, we're using leading-edge technology to create the health care system of tomorrow. When you join us as a .Net Applications Developer, you'll become part of a team focused on innovation and change. You'll work a little harder. You'll aim a little higher. You'll expect more from yourself and others. And at the end of the day, you'll be doing a lot of good. Through a lot of inspired individuals, we are using technology to build a health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. We are looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant and built for speed -- people like you.
As a .Net Applications Developer, you will be predominantly involved in developing business solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. You will be a primary contributor in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver business value. This is more than a challenging development role. This is high performance technology. Are you up for the challege? Join us and start doing your life's best work.(SM)
- Design, implement and maintain .Net applications within all phases of the Software
- Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes
- Communicate effectively with other engineers and QA
- Establish, refine and integrate development and test environment tools and software as needed
- Identify production and non-production application issues
- Identify opportunities to fine-tune and optimize applications of .Net developed projects
- Provide technical support and consultation for .Net application and infrastructure questions
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced developers
Positions in this function are predominantly involved in developing business solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. Primary contributor in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver business value. Employees in jobs labeled with SCA must support a government Service Contract Act (SCA) agreement.
- Generally work is self-directed and not prescribed.
- Works with less structured, more complex issues.
- Serves as a resource to others.
Job Applications Development
Primary Location US-IL-BENSENVILLE-Illinois
Other Location US-WI-La Crosse
Organization Optum Ops-Enterprise Ops
Number of Openings 3