Software Developer - Process Automation
JobTitle: Software Developer - Process Automation
As a member of our Process Automation team you will have the opportunity to apply your skills in process engineering and artificial intelligence to deliver massive efficiency gains a scale that only a few ever get to tackle. An agile mindset and a commitment to rapid delivery through MVPs are foundational behaviors, but an obsession with delivering value today while driving innovation for the future is how you will achieve success as a part of this business critical team. For this you will need the right blend of technology skills, business knowledge and a passion for revolutionizing business through automation.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Designing, developing, testing, and implementing robust automation solutions using RPA
- Operating as part of a small agile unit
- Applying creative thinking and problem solving to identify and solve for opportunities
- Researching leading edge technology and conducting proof of concepts
- Developing scalable and efficient process automation and reusable components that can be leveraged across different processes
- Quickly learning business processes wherever the next opportunity arises
- Using data & analytics to improve processes and support key business initiatives
- Supporting & mentoring team mates
Primary Skills :
- Process engineering
- Sound understanding of SDLC process
- Systems analysis, design, coding, testing, production deployment & support
- Business requirements documentation
- Technical design documentation
- Knowledge of Agile concepts
- C# & SQL Server
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Six Sigma certification
- Excellent, proactive problem solver.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work closely with Stakeholder to analyze and develop suitable enhancements based on requirements.
- Experience with Blueprism, Bluemix, Microsoft Azure Bot Framework and other automation and AI frameworks
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Today, nearly 260 million customers visit our more than 11,500 stores under 72 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce sites in 11 countries each week. With fiscal year 2016 revenue of $482.1 billion, Walmart employs 2.3 million associates worldwide – 1.5 million in the U.S. alone. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.