Software Engineer - Identity Services
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
What You'll Do
As a team member of this group, you would be responsible for building and evolving Cisco's identity services, which connect trusted devices to trusted services. The team is focused on advancing our technology to address IOT scale and security using a micro-services architecture. The opportunities here are boundless, and we are sure you will add a character to the dynamism of this team!
Who You'll Work With
The identity services evolution team is a group of high energy, customer focused engineers who bring diverse perspectives and experiences to bear on the toughest engineering challenges.
Who You Are
- Hands on Engineer/leader who can work on Architecture, design and development of highly scalable distributed systems.
- MS/BS in computer science or engineering
- 5-10 years of software development experience
- Extensive experience with one of the following languages (java, c++, python)
- Familiarity with database modeling and technologies (mongo, cassandra, Oracle)
- Experience in an agile development organization
- Passion for learning an self-improvement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Additional skills preferred:
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.