Software Engineer - San Diego, CA(Job Number:701978)
Combine two of the fastest - growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Designing and working on N - tier architectures, including software as a service (SAAS); maintaining secure systems by following current HIPAA standards; designing, developing, and maintaining high performance and scalable .NET applications; contributing to software development projects that provide new or enhanced functionality for both internal and external customers; and working with program management, QA and customer support groups.
As a Software Engineer, you will be a member of a scrum team working on web - enabled front end applications and backend .NET applications used in the medical field.
- Design and develop software modules of high quality following Agile software development practices
- Design, develop and maintain high performance and scalable application
- Contribute to software development projects that provide new or enhanced functionality for both internal and external customers
- Involvement in technical peer feedback on code architecture, programming techniques, coding and unit testing
- Work as a member of a Scrum team with other developers, quality engineers and product owner
Job Product/Software Engineering
Primary Location US-CA-San Diego
Organization S&T - Product Development
Number of Openings 1