Solution Capability Manager
Job Title: Solution Capability Manager
Location: Plano, TX
Category: IT and Internet
The Solutions Capability Manager is a newly created role within the Information Security Group (ISG) responsible for successfully delivering the strategic objectives of the organization. This candidate will work closely with the ISG leadership team, project owners, and associated program managers to drive the implementation of the strategy through baseline and investment initiatives, obtain necessary alignment with internal and external stakeholders, and ensure effective utilization of resources.
The candidate will:
- Responsible for driving the vision of ISG by successfully delivering strategic initiatives through the completion of quality deliverables within the identified scope, schedule, and budget
- Responsible for ensuring that short-term goals support long-term strategy
- Responsible for managing interdependencies between groups and projects and gaining alignment of relevant stakeholders
- Responsible for providing visibility to all workstreams across the program to the leadership team
- Responsible for tracking on-going expenditures to ensure timely receipt of invoices, accuracy and payment submission
- Responsible for proactive anticipation of and engagement on potential hot spots with timely escalation to leadership as needed
- Responsible for ensuring both documentation and operationalization is accounted for in project plans
- Responsible for coordinating with global development and operations teams to ensure timely delivery of Information Security solutions
- Confers with project personnel to provide advice and fosters creative approaches to problem solving
- Responsible for assessing project risks, and implements mitigation plans as needed
- Generate ideas and critically evaluate future scenarios for consideration into the ISG strategic plan
- Bachelor's degree in business information systems (IS), computer science or related field
- Working knowledge of information security industry frameworks (e.g. ISO, NIST, COBIT)
- Experience with productivity software such as Microsoft Office
- Ability to build both formal and informal professional networks, and extends these networks within, across and external to organizational boundaries
- CISSP certified and has project management training and experience
- Self-driven and motivated with proven ability to contribute to the development of security metrics programs involving multitude of areas and stakeholders
- Able to communicate ideas or positions in a persuasive manner that builds support, agreement or commitment and take action to influence others to align, gain trust, and motivate action
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 115018BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.