Solution Specialist, Iot Cloud, Jasper, Sweden
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestInternet of Everything
Solution Specialist, Iot Cloud Jasper/Cisco- France
What You'll Do
The undisputed leader in platforms for the Internet of Things, now it its hyper-growth phase, is looking for an experienced Solution Specialist for the IoT Cloud business unit in Nordics countries with a combination of IoT business process and IoT technical knowledge and expertise.
This assignment is a highly visible and exciting role where you will be responsible for providing IoT business process and technical solution support for our service provider channel sales organization, working with and supporting our largest service provider partner in the world to expand their global IoT footprint into key European markets.
In this role you will:
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with the sales leaders, sales engineering and sales operations of our service provider channel partner
- Evangelize and train Operator’s Sales Teams to deliver the market leading value proposition and demonstrate Control Center software that Jasper provides in Europe
- Deliver best in class sales presentations and product demonstrations to enterprise IoT customers, in support of our service provider partner
- Support operator service partner sales reps with their presentations, solution proposal and demonstrations to top tier prospective enterprise customers including C-level executives through highly technical level
- Train and provide ongoing support to Jasper operator partner sales engineering and operations teams to on-board new customers onto the Jasper platform
- Capture new product requirements and provide detailed feedback to Jasper product team
- Assist Customers to migrate their existing Connected Devices to the Control Center via our service provider partner
- Organize quarterly training sessions to keep Jasper operator partner provincial teams up to date on new features
- Interact proactively with the engineering and support teams to provide solutions to complex technical issues
- Coach and mentor Operator’s sales teams and in identifying and developing new deals in the IoT market
Who You'll Work With
Reporting to our Global IOT Sales Director and will join a team of innovators who work tirelessly to achieve unprecedented successes for our customers – the world’s top enterprises, the world’s mobile network operators and consumers like you.
In return, you will be empowered to do amazing things, surrounded by a team of smart and creative innovators who are radically reshaping the technology world and richly rewarded with equity ownership as part of your compensation.
Who You Are
- You will bring large expertise in IoT business processes, IoT solutions, IoT ecosystem, and have a strong technical knowledge of IoT cellular device market
- Strong knowledge of global service provider sales operations and business processes
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent - preferably in technical field or technical practical field experience
- 3-5 years of GSM/GPRS experience in a technical pre- and post-sales capacity
- Understanding of wireless solution design and knowledge of various module manufactures and product lines
- Strong knowledge of GSM / GPRS radio and core network architecture, wireless device operation, basic switching and routing concepts, firewalls and active traffic management techniques and tools including NATing, caching and compression and basic network security background including SSL and IPSEC
- Strong analytical, communication ,presentation and customer interfacing skills
- Fully fluent in English and local language.
Jasper is the Internet-of-Things (IoT) cloud platform leader. The Jasper Platform empowers enterprises and mobile operators of all sizes to deploy successful IoT service businesses on a global scale. More than 1,500 companies, including many of the world’s top brands, have chosen Jasper to fast-track their connected businesses. Mobile operator groups worldwide, representing over 100 network affiliates, partner with Jasper.
Jasper is making the Connected Car a reality for companies like GM, Tesla, Nissan, Ford, VW and others. We power Amazon Kindles and the Sony Playstation Vita. We are driving the Connected Home with Xfinity (Comcast), Vivint, Securitas and more. We are behind many Smart Meter projects, medical devices, connected construction equipment, plus thousands more devices from iPhones to dog trackers, across dozens of industries and six continents.
Jasper is also a key partner of mobile network operators like AT&T, Telefonica, América Móvil, NTT Docomo, Cricket Wireless, Telenor and others. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley (Santa Clara, California), with an office in Atlanta, GA, and a presence in eleven countries. We power IoT businesses around the world.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we focus on your individual strengths to create best teams. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.