LVN for Pharmacy - San Antonio, TX - Bilingual preferred(Job Number:706148)
For those who want to invent the future of health care, here's your opportunity. We're going beyond basic care to health programs integrated across the entire continuum of care. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
As a Pharmacy LVN you will be responsible for successfully supporting all pharmacy related clinical quality and utilization efforts. The LVN will act as an educator, resource, and advocate for patients and provides clinical support under the direction of a pharmacist using established standards of care to close the gaps on clinical quality measures and Star ratings.
Please note: This position is office based in San Antonio, TX. Our office hours are M-F 8 am - 6 pm. Start times will rotate between an 8 am and 9 am start. One 4 hour Saturday shift every 2-3 months is required.
- Performs telephonic member evaluations to establish educational and care management needs and provide effective educational techniques
- Conduct a high volume of outbound calls to members to discuss reasons for non-compliant to medication(s), schedule pharmacy telephonic appointments, and/or obtain important follow up information from provider
- May answer inbound calls from members and assists them with their inquiries. Routes calls to appropriate department if necessary
- Coordinates patient care as directed by pharmacist, company standards and policies including referrals, medication needs, etc.
- Participates in and contributes to the overall pharmacy quality improvement initiatives Chart reviews and clinical assessments when necessary
- Maintains certifications/licensure (LVN, CPR, etc.) and quality control standards
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
Job Clinical Quality Management
Primary Location US-TX-San Antonio
Organization WellMed Medical Mgmt, Inc
Number of Openings 1