Specialist Pharmacy Operations Support Center- Health & Wellness
JobTitle: Specialist Pharmacy Operations Support Center- Health & Wellness
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Enhances customer experience in Walmart and Sam's Club pharmacies
- Ensures prescriptions are billed correctly to commercial third-parties
- Identifies and responds to basic Walmart and Sam's Club pharmacies' compliance, systems, and operational issues
- 1 year s basic experience with word processing, spreadsheet, database, email and calendaring software (for example, Microsoft Office, Outlook).
- 1 year s experience in Shared Service environment or Contact Center (for example, call center, service help desk).
- 1 year s experience in general customer service.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year s experience in IT help desk services.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) serves customers and members more than 208 million times per week at more than 8,600 retail units under 59 different banners in 15 countries. With fiscal year 2010 sales of $405 billion, Wal-Mart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide.