POSITION PURPOSE -
The Specialist, Talent Acquisition Marketing and Programs, Corporate and Subsidiaries, supports the creation and execution of strategies for marketing The Home Depot’s brand, attracting new talent and addressing the unique staffing challenges of the company’s corporate functions, Outside Sales and Services team and subsidiaries.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES -
- Analyze factors that affect work-life choice for the purpose of attracting the right applicants to The Home Depot.
- Support partnership with functional leaders, Talent Acquisition and HR leaders, the Marketing department, Corporate Communications, Associate Communications and other internal groups to develop targeted campaigns under The Home Depot brand that enhances the effectiveness of our staffing strategies.
- Assist with the development of comprehensive marketing strategies that will improve The Home Depot's staffing processes across the company, in partnership with internal departments and our external agency.
- Work with Corporate Communications, Diversity & Inclusion, and other internal departments to assist in the development of targeted campaigns necessary to establish The Home Depot brand and improve staffing efforts in various segments of the market.
- Positively contribute to ensure a high-performing work team.
- Support the develop of a marketing approach that will play a key role in attracting and retaining the best talent possible.
- Support the Talent Acquisition Marketing and Programs team with campaign measurement and reporting efforts.
NATURE AND SCOPE -
Typically reports to Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition-Programs.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable
EDUCATION REQUIRED -
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must pass the Drug Test.
- Must pass Background Check.
- Must pass pre-employment test if applicable.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE – 2
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Candidate must have held a former marketing, communications or advertising position.
- Previous experience with marketing of products and/or services.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
- Broad tactical marketing experience with a variety of mediums including on- and off-line media, design, budgeting, copywriting/editing, vendor relationships.
- Ability to evaluate/edit creative work.
- Strong attention to detail and organization.
- Ability to manage and effectively work with variety of internal partners and outside vendors.
- Strong written, verbal and computer skills.
- Ability to multi-task and deadline-oriented
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.