Sr Administrative Assistant
Job Title: Sr Administrative Assistant
Location: Purchase, NY
Category: Administrative Support
The PepsiCo Law Department is seeking a skilled and talented Administrative Assistant to support the Office of the General Counsel. The position is located in Purchase, NY.
- Schedule and manage travel arrangements/itineraries for team members, including international travel and obtaining visas
- Work with colleagues and executives to schedule meetings and proactively manage calendars
- Coordinate and plan staff meetings and other large department gatherings
- Manage the preparation and processing of expense reports and department spending in a timely and efficient manner
- Process invoices using company systems; reconcile payments and follow-up with vendors as necessary
- Manage, update and organize departmental documents, records, mail, and correspondence
- Assist team members in creating presentations for internal and external parties
- Assist with ad hoc projects and assignments
- 5+ years of progressive administrative experience, experience supporting lawyers or a legal team is preferred
- College degree or higher education also preferred
- Excellent grammar and writing skills, along with strong communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization, including senior level executives
- Strong sense of urgency with outstanding prioritization skills and professionalism
- Proficiency with Microsoft products (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- High comfort level with leveraging technology to complete tasks efficiently
- Flexibility to work extended hours when necessary
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 116357BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.