Position Purpose: At HomeDepot.com, our award-winning e-Commerce team is blazing a trail of retail shopping innovation by leveraging cutting-edge technology with our 2,200+ store locations and a relentless focus on customer service. We are on a mission to provide the world’s best interconnected shopping experience; and to do so, we need more dreamers, innovators and big thinkers passionate about reimagining the future of retail. Interested in making history with us? If so, apply today to experience what it’s like to be a part of our HomeDepot.com team. Who knows? Your next big idea may just change the future of retail!
As a Sr. Analyst in the Brand Advocate program, you will partner with strategic suppliers and Home Depot merchants to drive a best-in-class customer experience online and grow the brand’s business on homedepot.com. In this role, you will build strong business relationships with your suppliers and enhance your brand’s online content to improve conversion, drive online traffic and grow sales.
You will be responsible for analyzing your brand’s ecommerce performance and identifying opportunities for improvement in areas such as product assortment, promotions, inventory and returns. Understanding customer behavior online and category trends are other factors which will help you identify areas for improvement.
On a regular basis, you will lead presentations with the supplier and Home Depot merchants where you will build alignment on strategic priorities. Another key aspect of the role includes ensuring new items are successfully on-boarded and optimized as well as offering support when suppliers need help with online/system troubleshooting.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
- 45% Manage and cultivate relationship with selected supplier; gaining their trust and being their primary point of contact for issues pertaining to online SKU presentation.
- 35% Work collaboratively with supplier in identifying new business development opportunities and creating a market strategy to share with Merchant and VMM for future marketing initiatives.
- 20% Track and measure performance on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis and leverage knowledge gained into actionable results.
Nature and Scope:
- Position reports to Online DMM or Director, Online Content
- No direct reports
Environmental Job Requirements:
Environment: Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Travel: Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must pass the Drug Test.
- Must pass Background Check.
- Must pass pre-employment test if applicable.
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Work Experience Required: 6
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Technical aptitude and agility to learn database systems and web-based tools
- Proven record of having launched, revitalized, and differentiated brands online; ensured that the brand expression is cohesive across various digital touch points
- Proven record of having worked with major consumer brands and knowing how to support/differentiate them in the digital space.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results: self-starter and self-directed - Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to seamlessly manage multiple responsibilities within a fast-paced work environment - Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to lead and manage cross functionally
- Proven ability to build relationships and influence without authority
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.