Position Purpose: The Data Platforms team is responsible for leveraging and activating online and offline marketing channel, product, and audience/ customer data to increase sales, enhance The Home Depot's distinctive brand position, and maximize profit for The Home Depot's stores and e-commerce properties. The Senior Analyst, Data Platforms will play a supporting role in managing the company's data management platforms, tag management solutions, and product data feed distribution strategy, and support interconnected marketing programs. This is a collaborative role, translating business needs into the data requirements and data structures in support of reporting, ad hoc queries, and analytics. This position calls for experience with web tagging, web analytics, Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
Nature and Scope: Position reports to Digital Marketing Manager, Data Platforms. No direct reports.
- 25%-Run analytics on current and new audience segments for insights and to support campaign/ channel optimization.
- 20%-Responsible for cleansing and integrating data from numerous proprietary and syndicated sources to support the needs of business partners.
- 15%-Maintain and execute project plan for scaling The Home Depot’s data management platform.
- 15%-Analyze effectiveness of data management programs against target metrics. Create reports and provide results to senior leadership and make recommendations to optimize channel effectiveness.
- 15%-Understand business objectives, data questions, and site-tagging problems to ensure accuracy of data capture.
- 10%-Identify and prioritize strategic first, second, and third party data aggregation and activation opportunities to support interconnected marketing programs.
Job Requirements: Environment: Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable. Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must pass pre-employment test if applicable.
Education Required: 5. The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Web Analytics (Adobe Site Catalyst) and Media Analytics
Work Experience Required: 4
Physical Requirements: Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Agency experience Knowledge
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Access
- Working knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases
- Previous experience with Omniture Sitecatalyst and related products
- Demonstrated skills in applying statistical analysis principles to business challenges
- Ability and willingness to operate in a highly cross-functional environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work well with others
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.