At HomeDepot.com, our award-winning e-Commerce team is blazing a trail of retail shopping innovation by leveraging cutting-edge technology with our 2,200+ store locations and a relentless focus on customer service. We are on a mission to provide the world’s best interconnected shopping experience; and to do so, we need more dreamers, innovators and big thinkers passionate about re-imagining the future of retail. Interested in making history with us? If so, apply today to experience what it’s like to be a part of our HomeDepot.com team. Who knows? Your next big idea may just change the future of retail!
The Sr. Analyst, OMS Analytics for online will lead and own the definition and development of KPIs for order management, evaluate customer survey data and make recommendations for improvements, define specific alerts/exceptions in our order management and fulfillment processes and make recommendations on actions based on the exceptions. Collaborates with various departments to design and execute an Order Management dashboard to determine the health and areas of opportunity for our order fulfillment process. The Sr. Analyst will support and be accountable for the success of their deliverables and contributions, adding value, and following through on measuring the estimated project benefits.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
Nature and Scope:
- 40% Defining and executing the KPIs
- 30% Documenting current and defining new alerts/exceptions in our OMS process and recommending actions (process or system improvements)
- 20% Analyzing the customer survey data and make recommendations for improvements
- 10% Takes the lead on new programs and initiatives for order management team
- Position reports to Manager, Order Management Analytics
- No direct reports
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must pass the Drug Test.
- Must pass pre-employment test if applicable.
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Experience: 5
Physical Job Requirements:
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Demonstrated business/financial modeling capabilities with tools such as Excel and Access.
- Demonstrated skills in applying statistical analysis principles to business challenges.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work well with others.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail; self-starter.
- Prior Business Analyst roles
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Presentation skills
- Strong Communication skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.