Sr Analyst, Portfolio Analytics-North American Beverages (NAB)
Job Title: Sr Analyst, Portfolio Analytics-North American Beverages (NAB)
Location: White Plains, NY
Category: Marketing / Communications
The Senior Analyst in Portfolio Analytics is responsible for supporting the Portfolio Marketing teams focusing on product and packaging innovation at Pepsi North American (NA) Beverages. This position will serve as key resource in delivering analytics across the beverage categories and brands - working with Insights, Marketing, Strategy, Finance and Packaging Innovation functions. Daily duties include leveraging multiple data sources to deliver insights on consumption behavior and inter-relationships across products, geographies, cohorts, and occasions. This position also supports the execution of advanced analytics to inform innovation for new beverage segments and packaging. The position offers an opportunity to make immediate impact in a changing beverage category landscape.
- Leverage syndicated data, advanced analytics (regression models and forecasting tools), and primary data (surveys, discrete choice) to monitor and deliver insights on business issues.
- Work on projects with research vendors across both secondary and custom suppliers to help deliver on-time highly insightful analysis, synthesized across data sources.
- Assist with developing forecasting tools and capabilities across multiple levels of product/geography/channel to enable granular portfolio strategy recommendations.
- Candidate will be required to work efficiently and effectively - building on the feedback from manager and cross functional partners.
- Willingness to work in a fast paced environment, matrix org, adapt to changes and effectively work and collaborate on cross-functional teams
- Minimum 3 years' experience in client facing role in a top tier manufacturer and/or market research company
- Bachelor's Degree required (Masters or MBA preferred)
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills required
- Strong problem-solving skills (e.g., analytical, quantitative and conceptual thinking) required
- Good working knowledge of database mining and analytical techniques required
- Must have experience with syndicated analytics and/or custom analytics
- Knowledge of Tableau, Thinkcell, Social Listening analysis a plus
- Must be willing and able to travel 10% of the time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 115937BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.