Sr Application Developer, Java Web Services - Schaumburg, IL(Job Number:708197)
Transform health care and change the way consumers engage with technology.
Sounds like a big challenge, right? Here, at Optum, you have the opportunity to achieve great things while you showcase your passion and technical expertise as a Senior Java Developer. You'll be inspired by working alongside some of the most brilliant minds in technology who bring compassion, energy and focus to their work every day on a mission to change health care as we know it. Join us! Come share who you are and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
As Sr. Application Developer, Java Web Services, you will design, implement and maintain Java and TIBCO applications within all phases of the SDLC. You will predominantly be involved in building business solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. You'll stretch your skills and grow your careers as a primary contributor in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with the established specifications and business requirements in order to deliver business value.
Grow your career as a Senior Application Developer, Java Web Services for Optum. In this role you will be introduced to leading edge web services technologies. We will learn and grow within a company poised for continued growth. Take your career to the next level.
- Predict emerging customer needs and develop innovative solutions to meet them
- Solve unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
- Participate in the development of business strategy
- Develop and manage business plans to achieve objectives
- Lead large, complex projects to achieve key business objectives
- Translate highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
- Influence senior leadership to adopt new ideas, products, and/or approaches
- Direct cross-functional and/or cross-segment teams
- Deploy and maintain Applications/Systems
- Design, implement and maintain TIBCO applications within all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes
- 24/7 on call responsibilities on a rotational basis to provide application support
Job Applications Development
Primary Location US-IL-Schaumburg
Other Location US-PA-Philadelphia
Organization OptumRx Information Systems
Number of Openings 1