Sr Brand Marketing Analyst - Pepsi TM
Job Title: Sr Brand Marketing Analyst - Pepsi TM
Location: White Plains, NY
Category: Marketing / Communications
The Pepsi brand team is working to connect our brand with consumers in new and more compelling ways, leveraging mobile first media and technology to reach them where they spend their screen time.
To drive that agenda, we're looking for a digital expert to develop great brand engagements, who can navigate both a matrixed team and the finer points of a truly great Snap. Come contribute to this incredible brand, and push us to innovate in the right ways.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead the day to day digital and social media process for the trademark, ensuring the \"voice of Pepsi\" is engaging, onboard, and bringing Pepsi moments to life across mobile
- Work with cross functional partners, and act as connector and lynchpin across brand, social, media and agency teams
- Brief agencies, media partners, and in-house social team for best-in-class digital and social programs
- Drive full social media process, from brief to production to edit to post to analyzing and optimizing
- Test & learn with emerging platforms, focusing on impact
- Bring insight on Pepsi fans and social chatter to the full brand team, helping us get closer to our consumer
- Manage digital budget, including allocation, tracking, and some payment processing
- Drive passion for our mobile first agenda within the brand team and the greater marketing group
Percent Travel 5-10%
Time split between White Plains, NY office and New York, NY content studio
- Bachelor's degree required
- Relevant experience in digital marketing, media, or communications
- Minimum 2 years of marketing experience, preferably with leading edge brands
- Strong multitasking and project management skills
- Ability to think analytically and analyze data
- Creative thinker with an eye for design as well as detail
- Ability to influence across all levels to drive the brand's agenda
- Passionate, proactive, and ready to \"bleed blue\"
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 115379BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.