Sr. Business Analyst - Telecommute(Job Number:706540)
You believe data can help reshape the future, and you find yourself loving the thrill of diving into challenging analysis. At UnitedHealth Group, you'll find an organization that will recognize those talents and have lots of growth potential. Here, you will be empowered, supported and encouraged to use your analysis expertise to help change the future of health care. Does the challenge intrigue you?
As a key member of the Analyst team, you will be part of UnitedHealth Group's mission of helping people live healthier lives. As a Senior Business Analyst, you will grow and develop as you analyze and review business data needs, build data systems, and create dynamic reporting. As part of this elite team, you will be empowered to affect the health care system through the creation of sound data management solutions. Join us! There's never been a better time to do your life's best work.(sm)
- Analyze, review, forecast, and trend complex data management needs
- Present analysis and interpretation for operational and business review and planning
- Build databases and reporting capability to support operational/strategic business activities
- Develop recommended data solutions through research and analysis and implementation of data process
- Ability to problem solve including multiple priorities and research conflicting and / or inaccurate data
- Ability to read and comprehend database queries and code without extensive direction.
- Ability to create forms to link to data including developing User Interfaces.
- Ability to track directions provided for assigned work (take notes on instructions given and follow through on those instructions)
- Follow directions
- Work independently
Job Business Analysis
Primary Location US-MN-Minnetonka
Organization Clin Support & Notifications
Number of Openings 1