Sr Business Process Analyst - Telecommute or Any UHC Office(Job Number:706608)
You believe data can help reshape the future, and you find yourself loving the thrill of diving into challenging analysis. At UnitedHealth Group, you'll find an organization that will recognize those talents and have lots of growth potential. Here, you will be empowered, supported and encouraged to use your analysis expertise to help change the future of health care. Does the challenge intrigue you?
As a key member of the Analyst team, you will be part of UnitedHealth Group's mission of helping people live healthier lives. As a Senior Business Analyst, you will grow and develop as you conduct and manage outcomes of various studies. You will be challenged to analyze, review, and forecast data for operational and business planning. As part of this elite team, you will be empowered to impact the health care system through the analysis and interpretation of data, and presenting recommendations for business solutions. Join us! There's never been a better time to do your life's best work.(sm)
- Gather and / or document information on stakeholders' business requirements, specifications, and / or needs for large scale complex projects (e.g., conduct intake process; ask questions; review project charter; monitor regulation; review reports)
- Propose recommended and innovative solutions following internal processes and methodologies (e.g., Requirements and Solutions Analysis), including creating, controlling and improving business processes
- Provide subject matter expertise, recognize and analyze gaps between current situation and desired outcome and utilize appropriate resources to obtain information, consider solutions and deliver the solution
- Ability to analyze root - cause issue, solve complex problems / conceptual analysis and provide key recommendations for implementation process improvements
- Ability to engage matrix partner teams (Technology, Facilities, Operations, Training, Reporting Product, Quality, Legal, Regulatory, etc.) to effectively deliver on each project.
- Understand strategic priorities and implement effective solutions that support business priorities; think strategically and deliver tactically
- Provide timely written and / or verbal communications regarding project progress including deliverables, significant milestones, risks and mitigation strategies to the management team
- Communicate and manage potential impacts and risks associated with implementing proposed solutions to business partners and relevant Stakeholders
- Support project management activities: Charter / Scope, Project Plan, IRAD / Issue Log, CBA, FMEA, Control Plan, Lessons Learned, Close Document, etc.
- Ability to function in a multi - project environment with changing priorities
- Other duties as assigned by management
Job Business Analysis
Primary Location US-MN-Minnetonka
Other Location United States
Organization M&R Ops - Consumer Services
Number of Openings 1