Optum360 is a dynamic new
partnership formed by Dignity Health and Optum to combine our unique expertise.
As part of the growing family of UnitedHealth Group, we'll leverage all our
resources to bring financial clarity and a full suite of Revenue Management
services to Healthcare Providers, nationwide.
you want to achieve more in your mission of healthcare, you have to be really
smart about the business of healthcare. Challenge yourself, your peers, and our
industry by shaping what healthcare looks like and doing your life's best work.SM
- Ability to perform and act as a back-up to all aspects of Billing Customer Service Rep duties as needed
- Outbound calls to patients, carriers and/or any internal or external source as needed to resolve the issue
- Inbound calls from patients, carriers and/or any internal or external source as needed to resolve the issue
- Written correspondence to patient with resolution if unable to resolve via phone
- Handle sensitive client and patient interactions
- Thorough navigation of both Quest Billing System and the web
- May be a certified Medical Coder and/or involved in medical coding
- Maintain all Compliance and HIPAA regulations at all times
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet quality standards
- Ability to meet production standards
- Ability to handle other projects as assigned.