Sr Director Business Development- Private Brands
JobTitle: Sr Director Business Development- Private Brands
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Directs Private Brand initiatives
- Drives sales and profit plan and financial forecasting
- Drives the vision and strategy for Private Brands product portfolios in support of company objectives
- Ensures delivery of the product portfolio
- Provides overall direction
- 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration or related field and 6 years experience in merchandising, product development, brand management, or related field OR 10 years experience in merchandising, product development brand management, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 5 years experience managing departmental functions including management of cross-functional teams and finances.
- 6 years experience in manufacturing, product development, packaging, or design.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Today, nearly 260 million customers visit our more than 11,500 stores under 72 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce sites in 11 countries each week. With fiscal year 2016 revenue of $482.1 billion, Walmart employs 2.3 million associates worldwide – 1.5 million in the U.S. alone. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.