Sr. Hardware Engineer
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Hardware
Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Internet of Everything
Who You'll Work With:
Who You Are:
- Broad design knowledge of optical transceiver modules operating at 100 Gb/s and higher
- Responsible for high level architecture of transceiver module
- Working with an interdisciplinary team, responsible for talking the transceiver from concept phase through manufacturing, including electrical, optical, firmware and package level testing
- Responsible for communicating the overall project milestones and issues to management
Manage key project schedules and establish key milestones and deliverables
- Domain knowledge in electrical, optical or packaging design of optical transceivers.
Who You Are:
- Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering, Optics or other related field and a minimum of 5 years of experience in optical communications.
- Demonstrated electronic and or optical design capability.
- Some experience in designing optical components, electrical circuits, and packaging
- Experience working on interdisciplinary projects.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Background in EMI, RFI, ESD and product qualification requirement test a plus.
Apply on the Company Site