Sr. HR Business Partner - Canada
Location:Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Area of InterestHuman Resources
What You'll Do
Are you interested in consulting senior leaders while supporting and inspiring their talent? Cisco HR is inspiring today’s talent for tomorrow’s Cisco. You will help develop HR strategies that accelerate capability in Cisco’s business and our employees by transforming Cisco’s talent, leadership, culture, and organization.
Who You'll Work With
Come partner with Cisco leaders to influence and translate business strategy to talent management strategy as a leader and advisor with HR expertise and perspective.
Who You Are
Do you have expertise in these areas?
• Partnering with senior management to develop and translate business strategy to talent management strategy and coordinate implementation
• Organizational Design and Organizational Effectiveness
• Global experience and working across regions
• Building and lead large scale and structural change management efforts
• Assessing, developing and coaching executive and senior management teams
• Driving change management initiatives with a focus on shifts to culture, leadership and management requirements, and systems and processes
• Engaging in strategic workforce planning
• Leading senior talent and performance management efforts
• Managing acquisition integration planning and executive assimilation
• Collaborating with Centers of Excellence to implement and deliver HR solutions and services in support of business objectives
• Leveraging and integrating Annual Cycle Programs to reinforce company-wide HR strategy: Workforce planning, Performance Management, Career Development, Executive Compensation and Rewards, Talent Review, Employee Listening Surveys, Executive Recruiting, etc.
Our Minimum Requirements for this Role:
• Bachelor’s Degree – MBA or Master’s Degree preferred
• 8+ years of HR experience in a technology-based company
• Experience working HR in a global, Fortune 500 Company or similar, large matrixed organization
• Extensive experience supporting multiple organizations with populations in excess of 1000 employees
• Extensive experience building and leading large-scale structural and organizational design changes; Organizational Development (OD); Organizational Effectiveness (OE)
• Extensive experience identifying and driving people solutions which align to business strategy
• Extensive experience partnering collaboratively across the HR and other organizational functions
• Extensive experience influencing executives and other business leaders individually and collectively
• Courage to propose solutions others are reluctant to address and act in the face of resistance in the best interests of the business
Other Desired Skills:
• Experience coaching mid to senior-level executives
• Strong Business Acumen
• Expertise in identifying and driving HR solutions which align to business strategy
• Intuitive, conceptual, systems focused thinker with strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Effective pacing, prioritization and sequencing of work
• Strong sense of organizational navigation and political savvy
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.