Sr Manager Commercialization - Global Nutrition
Job Title: Sr Manager Commercialization - Global Nutrition
Location: Chicago, IL
Category: Marketing / Communications
https://www.adcourier.com/#The overarching role of Commercialization is to enable PepsiCo to deliver sustained growth via the flawless execution of 'Fewer, Bigger, Better, Faster' innovation. Commercialization's mission is to deliver program & project management excellence, agile commercial processes and effective leverage of total PepsiCo resources. The scope of the Global Category Commercialization team is primarily focused on rapidly developing & deploying PepsiCo's Big Bet innovation programs across all global categories.
The Sr Manager, Global Nutrition Commercialization role will report to the Director, Global Nutrition Commercialization and be focused on Global Value Added Dairy and Plant Based Nutrition priority platforms.
- Responsible for project management of key innovation initiatives within theVAD andPBN Global Nutrition Category
- Manage scope, reach, leverage, risks, contingencies, costs, and resourcing of key innovations
- Develop & manage integrated, cross-functional timelines that support the on-time delivery and flawless execution of the initiatives
- Partner with Commercialization Director and Marketing to lead cross-functional team meetings and drive progress against all key milestones, deadlines, and deliverables
- Drive the team & leadership to make decisions critical to the project timing & success
- Engage and partner effectively with local markets & functions (R&D, Supply Chain, Finance, Insights, etc.) to ensure smooth transition & execution in specific markets
- Monitor & ensure accuracy + completeness of global project information in Accolade Project Database
- Challenge and enable the Nutrition team to deliver fewer, bigger, better, and faster innovations in the Value added Dairy and Plant Based Nutrition
- Drive initiatives with feasibility concerns to closure or resolution effectively and efficiently
- Challenge Marketing and other functions to ensure that initiatives are on strategy and delivering against algorithm needs in a cost effective manner
- Support the Nutrition category growth agenda through timely analysis & reporting of key innovation metrics
- Evaluate pipeline to ensure that innovation is sufficient to deliver growth, sustainability, size, profitability and other targets
- Support the development of a robust hopper-pipeline of innovations that is sized adequately to deliver the targets, and which maps to the priority strategies, demand spaces, regions, brands, etc
- Minimum 5 years commercialization, innovation, project management experience
- Proven results delivering significant business change within a fast-paced, cross-functional, matrix environment
- High level of organizational savvy and the ability to manage ambiguity
- Ability to be both challenging & enabling and comfortable managing conflict
- Ability to influence others at all levels across multiple project teams
- High level of business acumen : must be commercially savvy with outstanding analytical & problem solving skills
- Some experience managing large-scale, complex, global projects, preferably in the CPG industry
- Ideally has experience working in innovation, incl portfolio management & stage gate management
- Ideally is PMI accredited and as a minimum has strong process & project mgmt skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 113773BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.