Sr Manager - Cyber Security
JobTitle: Sr Manager - Cyber Security
- Develops and manages budget in area of responsibility
- Drives accountability to achieve goals for a complex project or program
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads project or program development process improvement
- Manages the execution of complex programs or projects with minimal guidance
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 6 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR 8 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 4 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 3 years experience developing, presenting, and implementing information security strategies.
- 3 years experience in Identity and Access Management technologies; specifically, directory, federation, and cloud enablement technologies
- 3 years experience managing large-scale global projects.
- 3 years experience managing vendor and supplier relationships.
- 3 years experience supervising teams in both direct reporting and matrix structures.
- 3 years of contract and budget management experience (for example, procurement of services, hardware, cost center P&L management).
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Today, nearly 260 million customers visit our more than 11,500 stores under 72 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce sites in 11 countries each week. With fiscal year 2016 revenue of $482.1 billion, Walmart employs 2.3 million associates worldwide – 1.5 million in the U.S. alone. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.