Sr Manager, eCommerce & Omni-Channel Shopper Behavior
Job Title: Sr Manager, eCommerce & Omni-Channel Shopper Behavior
Location: White Plains, NY
Category: Marketing / Communications
PepsiCo offers the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 different product lines that generate more than $1 billion in annual retail sales each. Our main businesses Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay, and Pepsi Cola also make hundreds of other enjoyable foods and beverages that are respected household names throughout the world. The online Omni-channel Grocery Channel is one of the fastest growing segments in the CPG industry. Through the DX Shopper Insights team and PepsiCo eCommerce teams, the organization is building capabilities that leverage strengths in Shopper understanding, Advanced Retail Analytics and eCommerce sales and execution. Reporting directly to the Director of Shopper Behavior, as part of PepsiCo's DX Shopper Insights Team, and actively interfacing with eCommerce matrix partners, this role will lead the evolution and alignment of PepsiCo US eCommerce learning priorities, execution of the eCommerce shopper learning agenda and omni-channel shopper insights capabilities, and partner with key stakeholders in the democratization of those insights through key PepsiCo, enterprise & strategic customer and business planning calendars.
- Partner across PepsiCo to drive the eCommerce Shopper Learning Agenda that is focused on driving impact with key enterprise & strategic customers and build long term advantage for PepsiCo as a critical insights partner
- Lead the planning and execution of PepsiCo's portfolio eCommerce Shopper Learning Agenda
- Identify, build, deploy and evolve differentiated insights methods and capabilities that can provide PepsiCo a unique future-forward understanding of eCommerce and Omni-channel behavior
- Integrate new learnings with the most current internal and external understanding of the Shoppers omni-channel behavior, engagement and decision making while partnering closely with Advanced Analytics on the DX Shopper Insights Team and PepsiCo eCommerce Team and BU Insights Teams.
- Democratize those integrated insights ( in Partnership with DX Shopper Insights Strategy Leads, and PepsiCo eCommerce ) with key stakeholders across PepsiCo while i) capturing loyalty within the Future of Demand and II) driving incremental category growth for the retail landscape.
- Collaborates across PepsiCo including critical wiring with PepsiCo eCommerce Teams, DX, Key Customer Teams and BUs
- Facilitates partnerships across key stakeholder bodies beyond the DX including Enterprise and Strategic Customers, eCommerce, as well as all PepsiCo Business Unit Marketing teams
Creative Functional Thinking for Complex Problems:
- A creative, strategic and integrated thinker, able to think both imaginatively and holistically
- Passion for & confidence with deconstructing and reframing complex questions and an analytic ability to distill disparate datasets into clear & meaningful recommendations
- Experience with pioneering new approaches to insights that capture explicit and implicit human motivations, characterize conscious and non-conscious human drivers, and appropriately capture behavior in natural and test environments
- Significant knowledge of digital/online space - ideal, but not required
- A deep empathy for people and their behaviors as shoppers and consumer
- Curiosity for understanding the role retailers, products and brands play in people's lives
- Instinctual understanding of how to build brands and drive growth in an omni-channel, multi-platform marketing environment
- A clear communicator, able to deliver finding in an engaging, fresh and impactful manner, cutting through the complex to tell a simple, compelling narrative
- A decision change agent, with a deep understanding of how to turn insights into action and impact the commercial agenda and influence others in a matrixed environment
- A team player, who thrives on working collaboratively, inspiring others and bringing out the best in others
- Ability to work in ambiguous environment and establish new path and processes
- Bachelors Degree Required.
- Masters Degree or higher preferred. Degrees in Business (MBA), Research (MS+), Economics (MS) or Science / Technology/ Engineering (MS+) a plus
- 6-8 yrs of exp driving impact as a shopper or consumer insights strategic partner
- CPG, FMCG, Retailer exp a plus
LOCATION: White Plains, NY Preferred TRAVEL: 15%
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 112274BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.