Sr Manager, North America Shopper Marketing Communications
Job Title: Sr Manager, North America Shopper Marketing Communications
Location: White Plains, NY
Category: Marketing / Communications
Sr Manager, North America Shopper Marketing Communications - DEW
If you love to make an impact this may be the job for you!
We are looking for an individual to provide thought leadership, strategic thinking and a consumer first mindset while leading the Mountain Dew Shopper marketing agenda. Key responsibilities include the development of consumer insights, creation of Joint Business Planning activation calendars across all enterprise customers, the development and activation of key consumer programs. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a strong drive for results and a willingness to break new ground with a dynamic global brand.
- Wire and collaborate with the Mountain Dew brand team to develop shopper activation plans across all enterprise customers that drive incremental growth and return on investment.
- Lead agency team to deliver best in class consumer facing activations and ROI.
- Lead the development of all enterprise customers' joint business planning presentations and shopper programs including alignment with key stakeholders.
- Complete post program analysis to determine ROI and implications in an effort to improve future programs.
- Manage, motivate, coach and develop a team of amazing direct reports.
- Strong marketing background, brand marketing experience an asset.
- Intellectual curiosity including a strong desire to dig into the data and draw implications.
- A collaborative leader who can bring together multiple stakeholders and identify the win:win.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 107730BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.