Sr Marketing Manager - Walmart Brand
JobTitle: Sr Marketing Manager - Walmart Brand
- Develops and manages key supplier partnerships on new and existing marketing initiatives
- Develops overall department, segment or category annual operating plans (AOPs)
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Identifies business needs
- Manages large-scale marketing initiative development and execution (for example, In-Store merchandising, advertising, media plans, promotional events)
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Stewards the Walmart brand
This position will be responsible for managing a variety of Walmart brand reputation marketing campaigns, which includes developing the strategy, creative brief and all creative assets to meet pre-determined in-market dates. This position requires strong cross-functional collaboration with large and small creative agencies, corporate affairs and insights and a mastery of briefing and evaluating world class creative. Additionally, he/she needs to have a firm understanding of media tactics and have strong communication skills as there will be exposure to all levels of management throughout the company.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field and 4 years expeirence in Marketing or a related field OR Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field and 7 years experience in Marketing or related field OR 11 years experience in Marketing or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- 2 years marketing experience in a consumer packaged goods or retail environment.
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Today, nearly 260 million customers visit our more than 11,500 stores under 72 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce sites in 11 countries each week. With fiscal year 2016 revenue of $482.1 billion, Walmart employs 2.3 million associates worldwide – 1.5 million in the U.S. alone. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.