The Sr. Manager, Audit and License Research manages the operations processes as well as a team of associates for three specific areas:
- Audit of installation programs to include installer and job level compliance factors
- Research licensing requirements for installation programs nationally
- Management of Home Depot licensing and registration requirements nationwide for our installation programs
This position leads projects focusing on process improvements that support the needs of the Home Services field team, Home Services Compliance team and Installation Service Providers. The Sr. Manager provides input and resources, partnering with the Operations team and others, to drive process-improvement initiatives for Home Depot.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
30% - Analyze the fundamental components of problems and communicate the correct course of action to minimize financial, legal or brand degradation risk to THD; Develop and implement changes that improve overall operations processes that add value to the organization; Manage/drive core process improvements
20% - Design day-to-day processes related to area of responsibility license research, insurance requirements, to on board Service Providers, audit process, SP & Services team background credentialing, service provider training, etc.
20% - Create and implement robust reports to include root cause analysis for all Services business units
10% - Prepare and deliver high-level insights and recommendations based on multiple analyses of industry/business, competitive landscape, and consumer data for area of responsibility; Communicate effectively and build strong partnerships with stakeholders; Assist in collaborating findings from data and making verbal/written recommendations
10% - Maintain knowledge base regarding specific operations and processes within Compliance
Licensing & permits
10% - Responsible for training the compliance team on newly formed processes and communicating to stakeholders
Nature and Scope
Position Reports to Director of Compliance & Onboarding
Number of Direct Reports: 3-5
Environmental Job Requirements
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Travel - Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must pass the Drug Test.
Must pass Background Check.
Must pass pre-employment test if applicable.
Education Required - The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience - 7
Physical Job Requirements - Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is
frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- 5 years of experience supervising multi-faceted work teams
- 5 years of process management in a related area
- 5 years of Project management experience
- Retail experience and/or construction management
- Experience in Services or Operations
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies
- Strong business and/ or functional knowledge for audit
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
- Conflict management skills
- Ability to partner/communicate well with field and external business partners
- High sense of urgency in responding to the field and throughout The Home Depot
- Training development and delivery
- Strong big picture; strategic thinking skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.