The Sr. Manager for Home Services marketing will support our Home Services, PROReferral and Renovation Services marketing team as a dynamic leader that flourishes in a fast-paced environment influencing cross-functional teams. He/she will lead the strategic development and execution of awareness marketing and lead generation initiatives ensuring revenue goals are met through traditional marketing, emerging technology channels. The position will drive the integration of those plans throughout the company through collaboration with various Outside Sales and Services teams. They will translate sales and services priorities into marketing campaigns and be responsible for delivery of marketing and related selling tools tied to those overarching priorities.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
NATURE AND SCOPE
- 25% Work with senior merchandising leadership to develop long and short term marekting strategies, as well as find and execute targeted marketing opportunities
- 40% Accountable for team of Merchandise Marketing Managers who serve as chief marketing officers of their respective merchandising departments. Ensure they provide strong strategic planning, tactical execution, total integration and creative vision for their clients.
- 25% Develop monthly, quarterly and annual marketing plans for assigned merchandising department(s) based on competitive analysis, consumer input, financial data and creative tactics.
- 10% Develop and maintain strong relationships with merchandise vendors. The goal of these relationships is to establish unique sales driving opportunities to THD and support the Merchandise Marketing Managers as they direct and manage incremental vendor funding for marketing projects and provide value opportunities for merchant sales negotiations.
- Reports directly to the Director, Home Services Marketing.
- Manages 2 direct reports and manages marketing budget
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the time.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 7 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Strategic marketing experience in product marketing, segment marketing or similar
- Highly skilled at critical decision-making; ability to evaluate business issues and resolve problems; ability to develop and write a business plan
- Experience conducting and analyzing market and competitive research
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
Strong leadership abilities and experience in managing cross functional work relationships
Highly organized with ability to combine strategic direction with hands on tactical execution
Knowledge of consumer and product research, market segmentation and competitive intelligence/ analysis
Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and build integrated marketing plans
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.