Sr. Network Engineer
Location:Santa Clara, California, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
Technology InterestInternet of Everything
|<b>What You'll Do</b> |
We are looking for proactive, detailed-oriented engineers with strong technical skills in networking and security disciplines to join our cross-functional Infrastructure team. Sr. Network Engineer at mission critical carrier grade network, where the service availability depends on the availability of IP network and cloud-based applications.
* IoT network Integration
* Manage all network systems in the data-center and participate in support of corporate networks.
* Deploy, automate and support load balancing platforms
* Collaborate with Architects, Developers, DBA, Application, Security, and NOC teams on designing scalable and highly available network infrastructure platforms
* Engage in all aspects of building and maintaining the production infrastructure and services
* Ensure proper security, monitoring, alerting, and reporting for SaaS infrastructure
* Troubleshoot and resolve production issues
* Help drive the capacity planning process
* Help develop and maintain processes, tools, and documentation in support of production
* Participate in the evaluation of new software, hardware, and infrastructure solutions
* Work non-traditional hours when necessary, including a rotating on-call pager duty schedule
* Design highly resilient network with no single point of failure; all failovers fully tested on regular schedule
* Regularly review the health of the network and ensure it is operating optimally.
* Assess patform software upgrades (including F5, Cisco ASA and IOS variants) to maintain secure and stable high up-time environment.
* Set up and maintain secure Extranets to customers/partners.
* Other assignments as required.
Apply on the Company Site