Sr. Packaging Engineer
Job Title: Sr. Packaging Engineer
Location: Valhalla, NY
Category: Research & Development
Packaging Engineer in PepsiCo Global Packaging R&D
- Support flagship carbonated soft drink packaging global innovation for AOP and AOP+1 pipelines
- Actively manage packaging projects across all beverage packaging materials to deliver AOP goals
- Strong project management skills in developing project timelines with multiple cross-functional touch points and managing project budgets and spend
- Expertise in Package Development (lab scale to full production)
- Planning & Communication Skills
- Maintain open communication and build strong relationships with multiple functions.
- Provide Technical Support for Field Issue Resolution
- Build strong relationships with internal and external partners
- Must be able to manage multiple projects, timelines and budgets in fast paced environment
- Maintain, update, and create packaging material and assembly specifications
- BS in Chemical, Mechanical, or Package Engineering
- Master in Business or Engineering a plus.
- 7+ years previous experience in the development and execution of complex packaging programs
- Effective leader in cross-functional project teams
- Working knowledge of technical qualifications for packaging components
- Understanding of SPC and SQC
- Experience in manufacturing processes for beverages preferred
- Experience with hot fill, cold fill, carbonated or aseptic packaging preferred
- Experience with both flexible and rigid packaging a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 100676BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.