Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making Healthcare data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
- Hospital or patient accounting department functions, operations and procedures
- Operation of on-line computerized patient accounting systems and or electronic billing systems
- Accounting practices and procedures common to accounts receivable
- General clerical office practices and procedures
- This position is responsible for the clerical duties relating to the timely posting and reconciliation of patient account payments from Commercial insurance companies, some Government programs and individual patients.
- Typical duties include; retrieval of electronic payment data, review and interpretation of electronic and paper EOB’s, verification of contractual write off amounts and data entry and balancing of payment data to patient accounts according to payer or program specifications; performs other related duties as assigned.