Sr. Product Manager, Mobile Enterprise
Location:Seattle, Washington, US
Area of InterestProject or Program Management
Technology InterestInternet of Everything
What You'll Do
You must be a product visionary at heart, using strong communication skills and an amazing knack for quantitative arguments to make the complex simple, the impossible achievable, and the uneducated rabid Cisco-Jasper fans. You have technical competence with experience in software and wireless network integration. You obsess about customer experience, think big, invent new ways to do business, dive deep on implementation details, make data-driven decisions, simplify complexity wherever possible, build consensus with customers and peers, deliver results, and own your product for long-term customer value.
This is your opportunity to make a material impact on the trajectory of a company at the forefront of a global shift in technology adoption. You will be empowered to do amazing things, surrounded by a team of smart and creative innovators and richly rewarded with equity ownership as part of your compensation.
• Define and execute Cisco-Jasper's Mobile Enterprise product strategy, delivering high impact product in a fast-paced SaaS product environment
• Identify trends and nascent opportunities to disrupt and transform the way businesses consume wireless services for employee collaboration; Execute on these opportunities to maximize value for customers, operators and the Cisco- Jasper platform in ways no one else can
• Collect and synthesize input from customers, partner operators, solutions partners, sales, marketing, support, engineering and product management peers; Combine this input with your own vision and know-how to create a high-yield Mobile Enterprise product roadmap
• Be the subject matter expert with operators to understand their businesses, define solutions that create huge value for business customers, and create actionable plans to deliver these solutions
• Evangelize and educate Jasper partner operators and sales professionals on Cisco-Jasper's ability to help businesses and employees collaborate with real-time visibility, control and automation of their mobile assets and wireless services.
You'll Work With|
You'll work with internal cross-functional teams and external partners to take products from ideas all the way to rapid commercial launch. You'll also collaborate with sales engineering, product management, program management and software development colleagues to translate your customer experience to engineering specifications and project plans that can be implemented quickly and predictably. You'll also partner with product marketing to analyze customer needs and communicate a unique value proposition.
Apply on the Company Site