Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestMarketing and Communications
Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics, Internet of Everything
• Lead developing core product marketing content for Cisco software, working closely with engineering, sales and geo leaders.
• Create simplified yet, differentiated, world-class and impactful value proposition, messaging and guidance for our customers, partners, field sellers, analysts, press and investors.
• Lead awareness and adoption campaign for Cisco software with our sellers, partners and customers.
• Lead the creative development and execution of integrated, insight-based strategic marketing initiatives, ensuring integration with overall brand positioning, brand standards and messaging strategy.
• Plan and execute launch of products and solutions.
• Be our champion and spokesperson for Cisco software, both to our influencers and customers.
• Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of the target customer
• Take an external view, keeping abreast of latest industry, marketing, advertising and media trends and learning and leveraging best practices within the Marketing team.
|<b>Who You'll Work With</b>
You will lead the conversation with engineering, sales and services. You will collaborate with cross-portfolio marketing teams to develop a cohesive software story for our customer. You will align closely to sales team to drive Sales & Marketing campaigns.
|<b>Who You Are</b>
Do you like to challenge the staus-quo and be the disrupter?
• Do you enjoy walking in the shoes of the customer, focused on customer’s business outcomes, understand what role software play’s in customer solutions?
• Do you thrive collaborating with cross portfolio marketing teams, working collaboratively with engineering, services, sales and other marketing teams?
• Do you enjoy taking leadership in driving the roadmap for Cisco software?
• 10-15 years of product marketing experience in networking, security and other related infrastructure products
• Proven functional and technical product knowledge of networking, security, or related infrastructure products
• Ability to prioritize and execute on product marketing activities and deliverables, while managing multiple projects effectively and driving them to completion with a focus on producing measurable results
• Excellent communication and storytelling skills
• Self-starter with the ability to jump in and make things happen in a matrixed environment.
• Ability to collaborate within marketing and across groups at Cisco including engineering, product marketing, sales, and partner / field teams to build alignment and execute shared goals
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Apply on the Company Site