Sr. Project - Portfolio Consultant - OptumRx - Schaumburg, IL(Job Number:698367)
OptumRx is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Sr Project / Portfolio Consultant role is to manage the portfolio of our technical solutions within IT and lead the migration and / or adoption of standard methodologies (ie. Agile, Waterfall). This will allow us to get an enterprise plan of the implementation of Agile and/or the roadblocks for these efforts. In addition to discovering the direction of our portfolio, we will be working to facilitate the different tools for requirements, development, testing, release management and tracking across the enterprise. We will leverage existing processes and tools at the enterprise level. The project consultant will track project timelines, budgeted hours, issues, risks and status. The project consultant will interact with our business partners and development partners. This position will also generate and manage reports for the BA organization to leverage.
UnitedHealth Group / OptumRx is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
- Leading the efforts on methodology adoption for OptumRx IT
- Analyze tools and processes across the enterprise
- Facilitate engagement with the existing Agile team
- Manage tool deployment along with other business and IT leaders
- Assess and communicate the health status of the adoption of methodologies, processes and tools
- Develop, measure and report on project plans and provide status
- Partner with IT leaders to coordinate onboarding and training for SDLCs
- Create dashboards and reports.
- Support and report on funding allocation and utilization on projects
- Communicate and interact with appropriate areas on problems, changes and enhancements that may impact data, workflow and /or functionality.
- Ensure quality processes and deliverables on schedule
- Identify risks and bottleneck and work with counterparts to resolve issues that hinders the progress of activities
Job IT Project Management
Primary Location US-IL-Schaumburg
Organization OptumRx Information Systems
Number of Openings 1