Sr Reporting Analyst - Latham, NY (Upstate Albany Area)(Job Number:680600)
We'll put you in the driver's seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission of helping people lead healthier lives. Yes, we share a mission that inspires. We need your organizational talents and business discipline to help fuel ours. It's the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Use your operational analytical skills to design / develop, program, maintain and publish reports. Make solid recommendations based on the analysis and provide explanations for reporting results for both internal operations and our customers. You must be self-directed and creative as you will deal with some very interesting and complex issues. As a key resource to others you must maintain a high degree of accuracy along with attention to detail, excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to always meet deadlines.
- Managing a dedicated 2TB SQL server database environment with ten years of claims history (~200m claims / $20B)
including documentation, monitoring size, capacity, functionality, etc.
- Annual creation of a completely customized SSP billing file required contractually to support an annual SSP fee of $21m
this file is routinely audited by NYS auditors
- Creation and support of OON Scenario Manager for responding to Collective Bargaining plan design analysis, allows for
quick benefit modeling by bargaining group
- Creation and support of the Monthly Management Report by providing claims analysis / impact of benefit design, plan / network performance, trend by TOS and POS, Value Based
- Estimates, BIC view, Benefit Adequacy, and HCTA Trend view (used by Underwriting and Actuarial)
- Creation and support of custom databases used by Actuarial for trend monitoring and setting
Primary Location US-NY-Latham
Organization E&I Underwriting & Pricing
Number of Openings 1