Sr. Reporting Analyst - Richmond, VA(Job Number:695980)
We'll put you in the driver's seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission of helping people lead healthier lives. Yes, we share a mission that inspires. We need your organizational talents and business discipline to help fuel ours. It's the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
UnitedHealthcare Community & State, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, is looking for an experienced Sr. Reporting Analyst to join our dynamic health plan operations team. Things are exciting at UHG as we are experiencing unprecedented growth and looking for the ideal candidate to fill a key supporting role on our team in Richmond, Virginia.
The Sr. Reporting Analyst position reports directly to the plan Chief Operating Officer and is an individual contributor role responsible for supporting various analytical aspects of our Virginia Medicaid Health Plan.
We are seeking strong, data - minded team members to assist in new product implementation and ongoing operational oversight. This position will be responsible for using data to help develop, execute, monitor and improve compliance with contractual expectations and end - to - end business processes.
- Create / monitor reports and data extracts to monitor, control and improve end - to - end business processes and ensure contractual compliance
- Lead data / reporting design subgroups in support of report and process improvement activities
- Use data to diagnose process improvement opportunities and develop solutions using principles of process excellence and related tools
- Assist in creating quality reporting, analysis and audits used in developing plans and programs to support continuous quality improvement (using applicable tools)
- Assist in the creation, implementation and evaluation of Total Quality Management (TQM) programs
Primary Location US-VA-Richmond
Organization C&S Exec HP Operations
Number of Openings 1