Sr. Security Consultant - Industrial Control Systems
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Additional Location(s)Anywhere in United States
Area of InterestProfessional Services
Sr. Security Consultant – Industrial Controls
What You’ll Do
This position is an external customer-consulting role responsible for supporting the sale, delivery and management of security, risk, and compliance services with a focus on customers who utilize AICS to create and deliver products or services. They are also responsible for mentoring more junior consultants and supporting service development.
Who You’ll Work With
The Cisco Security Advisory Services, Strategy, Risk and Compliance team provides a range of short- and long-term consulting services that include defining, security and risk program strategy, building enterprise security policy, process, and architecture as well assessing compliance against a specific regulatory framework or requirement. The team includes experts in enterprise and operations security as well as major industries requiring use of Automated Industrial Control Systems (AICS) such as oil and gas, energy, wet infrastructure, transportation, chemical, nuclear, health sciences, and manufacturing.
Who You Are
* Provide information security, risk
management, or compliance consulting services to enterprise and service
* Provide technical expertise in AICS security architecture, and experience for infrastructure, platform and software technologies across site, regional, national, and international
* Lead consulting teams in one or more key services such as AICS Risk, Impact, and Security Assessment, Segmentation Design, Regulatory or Standards Compliance, Identity and Access Management, and Cross-Domain Architecture, monitoring and mentoring junior consultants as appropriate
* Scope engagements and support the development of proposals and statements of work, effectively translating customer requirements into an engagement to meet those needs; complete accurate project profitability models
* Translate business, industry, and regulatory requirements into information security objectives and associated tactical/strategic information security initiatives, architectures, and standards, particularly related to AICS operations computing
* Interact with AICS technology providers to support Cisco partnerships as required
* Identify sales opportunities during and after engagements; work with sales personnel to close business
* Participate in the development and continuous improvement of service portfolio
* Participate in Labs research, PR, and speaking engagements, as appropriate
* Participate in the development and ongoing improvement of the full commercial and proprietary consulting toolset
* Complete time and expense reporting in a timely and accurate manner
* 50-70% travel
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.#GD2015