to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people,
including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training
program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for
advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
If you want to achieve more
in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business
of health care. Financial discipline and accountability count more today than
ever. Which is why your performance and innovation will find a reception here
like nowhere else as you help people live healthier lives.
This job is responsible for
and assigned book of self-funded business. The work is somewhat complex and
requires attention to detail and ability to analyze results. Microsoft Excel is
the primary software used to perform this job function. Work occasionally
- Manage and monitor an assigned book of self-funded business bank
accounts through the contract life cycle.
- Analyze data to determine the level of funding required
- Maintain funding performance for overdrawn and underfunded bank
accounts, analyze deficiencies, contact customers to resolve funding issues,
follow established escalation process
- Perform detailed activity analysis including issued, cashed, and
outstanding to create bank reconciliations.
- Track payments and monitor the incoming cash flow
billed payments to received and investigate variances
data for variances
- Monitor quality of system fed data
- Research and resolve data issues to onboard new groups
- Establish internal and external customer relationships
- Represent finance to the account management team to explain
funding and banking options