JobTitle: Staff Pharmacist
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for assigned areas
- Maintains confidential information, documentation, and assigned records as required
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to Associates on proper Customer service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides comprehensive patient care to customers
- Provides pharmaceutical care to Customers, including processing and accurately dispensing prescription orders, counseling Customers regarding health care and prescription medication needs, maintaining confidential information, maintaining controlled medication and required documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or PharmD degree, or equivalent FPGE (NABP).
- Completion of an ACPE Accredited Immunization training program (for example, APhA, Pharmacy School Curriculum, State Pharmacy Association sponsored).
- Pharmacy license (by job entry date).
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) serves customers and members more than 208 million times per week at more than 8,600 retail units under 59 different banners in 15 countries. With fiscal year 2010 sales of $405 billion, Wal-Mart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide.