- Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for assigned areas
- Maintains confidential information, documentation, and assigned records as required
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to Associates on proper Member service approaches and techniques to ensure Member needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Provides comprehensive patient care to members
- BS in Pharmacy or PharmD. degree or equivalent FPGEC (NABP). Pharmacy license (by job entry date).
- Completion of an ACPE accredited immunization training program (for example, APhA, Pharmacy School Curriculum, State Pharmacy Association sponsored).
- Pharmacy license (by job entry date).
As a most unique and forward-thinking retail employer, Sam’s Club helps our members live better by providing them great value on the things they need — both for their businesses and their homes. What makes Sam’s Club unique is the format we use to serve our customers. Our clubs give members access to a wide selection of large-volume items at value prices. Working at Sam's Club means working behind the scenes of a unique retail operation. The decisions to best serve our members have a profound impact on millions of people. We pride ourselves on our progressive environmental practices and the ability to change with the times. We look for people who can think creatively, make smart decisions, and anticipate future trends in retailing.