Optum360 is a dynamic new partnership formed by Dignity Health and Optum to combine our unique expertise. As part of the growing family of UnitedHealth Group, we'll leverage all our resources to bring financial clarity and a full suite of Revenue Management services to Healthcare Providers, nationwide.
If you want to achieve more in your mission of healthcare, you have to be really smart about the business of healthcare. Challenge yourself, your peers, and our industry by shaping what healthcare looks like and doing your life's best work.SM
Positions mainly responsible for more general A/R activities which do not include medical and ancillary premium billing activities can be found in the Accounts Receivable function in the Finance job family. Employees in jobs labeled with SCA must support a government Service Contract Act (SCA) agreement.
- This function is responsible for medical and ancillary product premium billing.
- Positions in this function interact with customers gathering support data to ensure invoice accuracy and also work through specific billing discrepancies.
- Provide input to policies, systems, methods, and procedures for the effective management and control of the premium billing function.
- Educate customers regarding the availability of receiving invoices and remitting payments through online applications.
- Monitor outstanding balances and take appropriate actions to ensure clients pay as billed.
- Manage the preparation of invoices and complete reconciliation of billing with accounts receivables. May also include quality assurance and audit of billing activities.