For those who want to invent the future of health care, here's your opportunity. We're going beyond basic care to health programs integrated across the entire continuum of care. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
At OptumHealth, you will perform within an innovative culture that's focused on transformational change in the health care system. You will leverage your skills across a diverse and multi-faceted business. And you will make contributions that will have an impact that's greater than you've ever imagined!
North American Medical Management, California, Inc. (NAMM California) partnered with OptumHealth in 2012. NAMM California and OptumHealth share a common goal of bringing patients, physicians, hospitals and payers closer together in the mission to increase the quality, efficiency and affordability of care.
For over 18 years, NAMM California has been an innovator in health care with a track record for quality, financial stability, extraordinary services and integrated medical management programs. NAMM California is well positioned to continually invest in its infrastructure and systems for the benefit of its provider clients and to accommodate the impending changes that will come forth from healthcare reform.
As a part of our continued growth, we are searching for a new Supervisor of Case Management to join our team…
The Supervisor of Case Management functions as first line management for the Case Management Department and provides oversight for the clinical Case Management staff. Responsibilities entail Case Management activities within the department that may include: staffing issues, Case Management audits, project management, staff development, quality management, as well as training.
- Actively evaluates caseloads and appropriate distribution of work
- Achieve workflow modifications to maximize efficiency
- Supervise staffing needs as indicated by Clinical Manager
- Assist the Manager in developing and implementing and monitoring the quality assurance process
- Identify compliance and quality improvement opportunities and initiate corrective actions
- Assist in implementing procedures to provide excellent customer service to our clients through but not limited to communication, staffing, phone availability and service execution
- Identify issues, training needs, and develop processes within the Case Management departments
- Conduct performance reviews and evaluations of staff
- Willingness to assist with case management duties when needed