Supply Chain Coordinator
Job Title: Supply Chain Coordinator
Location: Mountain Top, PA
Category: Administrative Support
The Supply Chain Production Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Production Department and its leaders in order to achieve all safety, quality, cost, delivery, and morale metrics.
- Creating and maintaining the weekly production work schedule.
- Management of the vacation tracking system.
- Support Production in all data input, report reconciliation, and required data analysis.
- Generation of daily true efficiency (TE) performance graphs by line to support shift meetings.
- Management of the Production resource area, (SOPs, manuals, equipment tests, etc).
- Participate in and support all TPM activities. Lead TPM initiatives when required.
- Support reporting of key KPI measures
- Demonstrate effective communication (both written and verbal), as well as high levels of motivation and leadership
- Support Lean Six Sigma activities
- Maintain a professional approach and appearance for work activities
- Perform all other duties and projects as assigned
- High School Diploma required
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Willingness to assist others in the department
- Two years' experience in Production Coordinator or similar roles
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to manage several different tasks at the same time
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Kronos, and SAP
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 113360BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.