Supply Chain Engineering Senior Manager
Job Title: Supply Chain Engineering Senior Manager
Location: Plano, TX
Category: Supply Chain
This role can be located in any global PepsiCo office.
PepsiCo Global Engineering is seeking a talented and self-motivated Robotics Engineer to help create new automation solutions that improve overall system efficiencies through the use of advanced technologies. The ideal candidate will have experience conceptualizing, developing, and evaluating novel electro-mechanical systems. This position reports directly to the Sr. Director of Global Engineering.
Lead the development and roll-out strategy for Full Factory Automation / Packing Hall Of The Future productivity projects development and execution across all sectors. Support development of technical solutions in conjunction Technical Services Design and Execution teams, Site Leaders and SC Directors to develop and execute capex proposals which hit IRR targets to deliver PepsiCo Global Operations Automation strategy, a major contributor to the 5 year $5Bn productivity plan.
- Provide a center of excellence in scheduling / planning / best practice manning levels to support the definition of project scope with focus on cost reduction across the entire COGs P&L.
- Ensure appropriate resources are prioritized, organized and focused on Full Factory Automation projects through the development and delivery of project business cases. Building Cross functional teams aligned against specific projects to develop proposals and capex's. Lead/core member (Project scale dependent) of executional Steering team.
- Lead development of the Controls/Mechatronics Technology strategy and standards for PepsiCo Leadership of the Engineering Change Management system for major capital investments and ensure smooth flow of projects through Capital appropriation systems/change management system.
- Provide clear leadership of engineering support for the AOP processes and long term initiatives. Focus on Capital Investment SBP build, and its subsequent conversion into AOP plans
- Align with all appropriate stakeholders across Engineering/TPG/MOS/ R&D to help deliver the Full Factory Automation programs successfully.
- Liaise with all country based engineering execution teams and Site Leaders, key project personnel and specialists on all major productivity projects.
- Management of multiple virtual cross sector / cross-functional teams including technical/R&D and site project managers.
- BS/MS Robotics, Computer Science, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (or similar field)
- 10+ years of product development experience with emphasis on electromechanical automation equipment
- Detailed system modeling experience and demonstrable experience using these models to drive design trades and design requirements
- Broad exposure to mechanical, electrical, firmware and control systems design and development practices including common engineering tools used for such efforts with detailed knowledge and expertise in at least one of the areas
- Deep understanding of the business and end user needs, and can proficiently translate those needs into the right technology solution
- Resolves complex issues in creative, efficient, and effective ways
- Brings a department and company-wide perspective to detailed technical decisions
- Exemplary interpersonal skills with ability to influence at executive level and across Functions within the organization.
- Strong analytical skills - ability to interpret complex data and distil into useful and actionable information. Numeracy and an ability to understand financial models and processes.
- Ability to explain complex technical issues/solutions to a non-technical audience.
- Cultural sensitivity/flexibility in responding to different cultures.
- Self-starter, self-motivating - able to deal with uncertainty and complexity.
- Ability to translate \"breakthrough\" ideas into actionable plans and deliver against required timelines
- Demonstrated track record in achieving results through virtual x functional teams
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 115492BR",
Performance with Purpose
Out performing ourselves is a rush. That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.