Supply Chain Manager
JobTitle: Supply Chain Manager
City: SAN BRUNO
The Walmart.com team is here to provide amazing digital and physical experiences for our customers – with seamless access to products and services they want. Marketplace allows us to present an even wider array of vendor products on Walmart.com and beyond. Behind the scenes, e-commerce experts are focused on category growth, program management, business development, and seller onboarding. We continuously strive to deliver incredible selection, ease, and e-commerce innovation to customers.
Ensuring our customers get the right product in the right place and at the right time is important to the Supply Chain & Logistics team. From supply planning and order management to fulfillment and transportation, our expanding omnichannel supply chain anticipates Walmart.com customers’ needs. We’re not just getting customers what they want today, we’re creating disruptive change with next generation tools and capabilities that will support their needs in the future, all while providing everyday low prices.
Utilizes KPIs/VOC/Analytics data to draw insights from end to end customer returns process.
Provide actionable recommendations and collaborate with internal stakeholders to drive projects for e.g., negotiate supplier contracts & monitor third party seller performance.
Strong attention to details and develop solid partnership with internal teams (Retail operations, Merchant, Reverse logistics and Bentonville).
Excellent execution, communication and program management skills to manage and execute projects quickly and flawlessly.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Walmart.com Operations and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures operational objectives are communicated to cross-functional business partners and external partners to raise awareness of business performance
- Leads process improvement and cross-functional projects for Walmart.com Operations to completion
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Monitors compliance of external partners (for example, suppliers, transportation) with established Walmart.com Operations processes
- Performs analysis to identify operational issues or areas for improvement
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
3-5 years in eCommerce, Marketplace or Consulting.
Experience in supply chain, logistics and lean concepts.
Ability to travel within US or outside as needed (5%).
Excellent communication and leadership skills with ability to influence stakeholders and win credibility through collaborative approaches.
Excellent at data analysis (SQL, Advanced MS Excel) and ability to draw insights from data for presentation to leadership and influence strategy.
Bachelors in Business or Engineering, with MBA (or MS in Industrial Engineering).
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Experience with business process re-engineering and DMAIC concepts.
Experience with vendor contracts, negotiations, terms and allowances.
Customer Returns experience and understanding of reverse logistics flow in a dotcom business.
High tolerance for ambiguity and ability to build business and financial models and perform \"What-If\" analysis.
Walmart Global eCommerce is comprised of Walmart.com, VUDU, SamsClub.com, and our technical powerhouse @WalmartLabs. Here, innovators incubate next gen e-commerce solutions in real-time. We integrate online, physical, and mobile shopping experiences for billions of customers around the globe. How do we do it? We continuously build and invest in new technology including open source tools and big data innovations. Data scientists, front and back-end engineers, product managers, and web and UX/UI teams collaborate alongside e-commerce experts to envision, prototype, and bring revolutionary ideas to life in a dynamic, flexible and fun work culture.